YCC reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Website Terms or any policy or guideline of the website, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes or modification will be effective upon posting of the revisions and notice of such changes to the website. Your continued use of this website following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review the Website Terms and applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the website.
Questions or comments about the website or its contents should be directed to the YCC webmaster.
- Specific Terms
DOCUMENTS AND CONTENTS
- 1.All documents and content are provided on an “as is “basis and YCC hereby specifically disclaims any representations or warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty or implied warranty of merchantability, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- 2.The Documents on this website may be changed or deleted at any time without notice.
- 3.The item availability depends on regional characteristic.
- 4.The documents, including portraits and other graphical displays, on this website are protected by Copyright Law and other applicable laws, and YCC owns such rights or has the right to use such material contained on this website. Except as expressly allowed pursuant to applicable law, the documents on this website may not be used for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, transmission and change, without the prior written consent of YCC.
- 5.The use of the "YCC" trademark on this website, and other trademarks, logos, and brand names of YCC without the prior written consent of YCC is strictly prohibited.
Please refrain from using this Website for any of the following acts:
- 1.Infringing the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- 2.Causing any damage or disadvantage to others
- 3.Disturbing public order
- 4.Criminal act
- 5.Uploading or distributing any third parties' private information without obtaining approval from such third parties
- 6.Using this Web Site for any commercial purpose.
- 7.Defaming, disgracing or libeling others
- 8.Uploading files that contain viruses, corrupted files that may damage the operation of others' computers.
- 9.Any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws.
- 10.Any other activities that YCC deems inappropriate.
- 1.You may not link to this website without the prior written consent of YCC. And YCC may refuse any request to allow links to this website at its sole discretion.
- 2.All third party web sites (including, but not limited to, websites of YCC affiliated companies and subsidiaries) linked to this website and links from this website, are not under the control of YCC. In no event shall YCC be liable to any party for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of any third party website linked to or linked from this website.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 1.YCC shall not be responsible for and has the right to legally use any information voluntarily offered by website users only if related to individual identifying information.
- 2.YCC shall not share the responsibility to keep the information confidential voluntarily offered by users.
- 3.Users shall not send any illegal or immoral information to the website, otherwise YCC has the right to terminate the right to use the website, delete the information, and write off the registration.
In no event shall YCC be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (even if YCC has been advised of the possibility of such damages), whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of the documents of this website.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of China, applicable to agreements made and entirely to be performed within the People’s Republic of China, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. Any disputes shall be submitted to China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be filed only in China, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these terms and conditions.
Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, YCC reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the website.
- If any provision of these Website Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.